From KCNR Wiki
In KCNR you can rob other player houses, but can only be done when a player whose house you wanna rob is in-game.
- To rob a player owned house you have to:
- Go to someone's house
- then into the checkpoint at it's door.
- Break into or enter the house. If house is locked, then you have to break into it, by choosing number 3(Attempt to break in) option.
- If you successfully break into house you'll be teleported to that house.
- Type /robbery and you'll start robbing the house, if you successfully rob it, and house has money in it, then you have completed the robbery.
NB! You must not leave the house while robbing it, otherwise the robbery will fail!
There are also some ways to protect your house from intruders.
- House Alarm - $70 000 (70k) - Notifies you if someone has attempted/succeeded to break into your house.
- House Camera - $125 000 (125k) - Notifies you if someone has attempted/succeeded to break into your house, also tells you who was it.
- House Dog - $455 000 (455k) - Attacks the players who try to break into your house.
- House Upgraded Lock - $170 000 (170k) - Decreases chances of breaking into your house.
- House Safe - $785 000 (785k) - Can hold $5 000 000(5m) of cash.